FalChi – For holistic integrated healthcare, information, awareness and choice.
- A six month Pilot project connecting local complementary therapists and healthcare professionals to raise awareness and accessibility of complementary therapies within the community.
- Forming an active group and affiliation with The Complementary Health Initiative based in St Ives, working together towards a holistic and integrated approach to healthcare services.
- Producing and distributing our publicity material including development of a dedicated website of information and communication and a database of local therapists.
- A series of promotional public events culminating in a Community Health and Well being Festival to be held in Princess Pavilion, Falmouth in Autumn 2003.
Main Aims and Objectives of the FalChi association are:
- informing and educating healthcare professionals and the public about the benefits of complementary health care for the well being and improved health of the community;
- making the services of complementary health practitioners more widely available through mainstream health practices and supporting existing conventional medicine with natural alternatives;
- promoting complementary therapies as an effective preventative resource in healthcare and offer greater choice in the community’s understanding of their healthcare needs;
- offering a community service of research, information and advice on complementary health resources both locally, nationally and where appropriate, internationally.
- networking good practice and promote closer working relationships between statutory healthcare professionals and complementary therapists;
For local holistic integrated healthcare.
c/o 45 Grenville Road. Falmouth. TR11 2NP
Lorely 01326 317587
Dawn 01326 372444
(c/o Self Direction Community Project.)