Life, Performance and Stress Management Coaching: For Surgeries and Health Service.
reallifetools: offers a stress management training programme, combined with coaching, for patients and staff health and wellbeing.
Life and Stress Management. Life, Performance and Stress Management Coaching: Is a profession that combines the competencies of trainer and therapist.
Life and Stress Management for personal and professional development.
Future Solutions Now for Health and well-being.
The aim is to inform, support and challenge the client, individual/organisation, to identify and implement appropriate strategies that lead to greater life, job and collective satisfaction.
Coaching offers the skills and opportunities to manage effectively and ethically the increasing pressures of the 21st century
Hissing for real: Happy Inspired Supple Strong
If you think you are too small to make a difference you have never been in bed with a mosquito.
reallifetools offers to inform, support and challenge individuals and organisations to take personal and collective control by:
- identifying problems and generating individual solutions.
- setting effective and realistic long and short-term goals.
- establishing new ways to evaluate joined up action.
- maximizing use of existing skills and resources and acquiring those missing.
- formulating a new aspirational vision for the future, accommodating change in the 21st century.
“The word ‘stress’ has become part of our modern vocabulary. While the term is often used casually for those whose ability to cope with day-to-day matters is at crisis point, stress can have serious debilitating consequences for the individual, the family and the work organisation. The costs to the UK economy in sickness absence, in premature medical retirement, in labour turnover, in lack of value to products and services, in disruptions to family life and in the cost to the health service to repair the damage are enormous”
President International Stress Management Association
The National Health Service is over burdened attempting to deal with the increasing consequences of stress related disorders… from heart conditions to depression.
- Depression is anticipated to become the no 1 care disorder by 2010.
- The Primary Health Care Trusts have identified the need for positive and preventative physical and mental health lifestyles.
- The National Service Framework for Mental Health advocates more client led programmes of support for those already using mental health services.
- The Health Service is attempting more involvement in community support services and preventative care.
- Both the NSF and the NHS proposals are undermined by limited funds and resources and the need to attend to critical care.
Meanwhile the temporary/marginally fragile people of the present are becoming the long-term chronically ill and acute patients of the future.
Stress Management Training has a holistic approach to health, offering information and active strategies for self -care and teaches appropriate life skills as opposed to damage limitation and sickness care.
Performance and Life Coaching with its focus on supporting and challenging a journey of self discovery aims to develop the full potential of each individual and is currently promoted by the media as a personal development initiative so adding a new “spin” on attaining positive life, health and well-being.
Training + Coaching = +++
Though a comprehensive training programme can be highly effective, it is not designed to cater for unique individual requirements. A 1997 U.S. study found that training increased productivity by 22.4% but training combined with eight sessions of one-to-one follow-up coaching over three months increased effectiveness by 88%.